Monday, June 29, 2009

Not afraid of romance...

Romeo and Juliet had it down pat. Cathy and Heathcliffe did it with gusto, and Edward and Bella left us all swooning. Yes folks, we're talking romance.


Bella fluer - TWILIGHT Series Inspired Necklet

By Ruby 2 GoGo
(catch Helen this weekend at the BrisStyle Indie Designers Market)


And what better way to warm up a Winter's night, than with a little romantic inspiration from a few of our talented BrisStylettes. So get out your rose coloured glasses, and enjoy these romantic offerings...





(catch Ali this weekend at the BrisStyle Indie Designers Market)

Garden Party picture hat

By Maudie's Millinary
(catch Christine this weekend at the BrisStyle Indie Designers Market)

7 comments:

♥SWEDSTRALIA♥ said...

I love the notebook, perfect to collect lovely notes to each other.

Chrisy said...

Lovely luvee dovee stuff here! Each unique and gorgeous!

Jetta's Nest said...

I don't think I'm going to have time to look after my stall at the market....there's going to be way too much beautiful stuff to look at!

BettsyKingston said...

So cute, I especially love that hat!!

Hey Harriet said...

Nice to see romance alive and well in Brisvegas! Thanks for sharing the love :) xo

Hot Fudge said...

If I wasn't taking part in our market on Saturday, I'd be running off to the nearest garden party wearing that fantastic hat with the romantic rose necklet clutched to my throat.

monir said...

This site is really cool! I found here alot of information that I was looking for. I am really happy to be a part of This site! reviewzonefactor