Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Feybles Nel will be at BiECO!

BiECO will be the first BrisStyle market where you can buy re-purposed treasures from Feybles Nel. Here's a little sneak peek of Nel's exciting line up of new products!


"I use quite a lot of vintage, repurposed and reclaimed parts throughout my works, and love to see old and unloved bits and pieces reborn into something new and going to a new home! It has always been a passion of mine to see what could be reused and not wasted needlessly. Mixing unexpected and unusual parts into jewellery and accessories provides me with a new challenge time after time."


"For BiECO, I have been working on some new planters, reclaimed from discarded, vintage and op-shop crockery. Teacups which have had drainage holes hand-drilled by myself so that they become a pot and saucer, for example. Perfect for a few herbs on the kitchen windowsill, or a small plant in the office!"


"Also, a range of funky and useful glasses from old bottles, saving them from the bin just once more... I've been handpainting and firing some designs onto these too.... so they're not all the same glasses that you might expect. To mix in with these, I've got a small range of hats made with and from reclaimed vintage headwear, trims, buttons, fibres and decoration. Some of the colours are so rich and bright! I can't wait to share them. :)"


"Wander along and check out my shop... there's heaps of treasures tucked away in there which contain reused, recycled and reclaimed ingredients. :)"

Get your very own one-of-a-kind piece of Feybles Nel from the BrisStyle Indie Eco Market on this Saturday 10 July, 9am-2pm at St Augustine's Church Hall and Grounds, Racecourse Road, Hamilton. BiECO is supported by Peppermint Magazine.

1 comment:

alipink said...

I really like that hat! Can't wait to see all your goodies on Saturday.