Thursday, July 8, 2010

New Kellie Christie products for BiECO!

BrisStyle's button guru Kellie Christie has seized the BiECO opportunity to branch out and create some very exciting new designs for her ever-growing product range.


"For a while now I have been wanting to branch out and experiment with incorporating fabric into my button jewellery creations, and also to design a range of eco friendly fabric jewellery. I think that fabric and buttons go hand in hand and am always striving to create new and exciting designs. With the BiECO markets rapidly approaching I saw a fantastic opportunity to experiment and create some new designs. Here is a little sneak peek of items that I will be selling at these markets."


"These fabric flower pendants have been made using fabric scraps and recycled fabric from old clothing items such as a bridesmaid dress. I have also created great fabric flower brooches and some of these are designed to be both a brooch and a necklace!! These gorgeous brooches and pendants have buttons in the centre, most of which are recycled. I also have some very cute little fabric rosette brooches. Each one is unique and original and I am working on necklaces made with the fabric rosettes as well."


"Designed exclusively for the BiECO are my new "Scarf Necklaces". These are made from recycled fabrics, including re-purposed, secondhand shirts. These are very funky and also practical, they can be hand washed."


"I will have a table in the Brisstyle Co-op stall with some other very lovely and talented ladies including Melinda from Moose & Bird, Rebecca from Edward & Lilly, Katie from Kitty Boo Boo and Lucy from Alphabub. Come along and support handmade and the environment!"

Don't miss the BrisStyle Indie Eco Market on this Saturday 10 July, 9am-2pm at St Augustine's Church Hall and Grounds, Racecourse Road, Hamilton. BiECO is proudly supported by Peppermint magazine.

2 comments:

alipink said...

Your stock looks lovely Kellie! It will be nice to meet you on Saturday.

Kellie Christie said...

Oh thanks so much :) Rebecca it looks great, thanks a bunch!! See you all Saturday. I am literally sewing flowers and typing lol