Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bubba Chenille Purses at BiDM

Miriam from Bubba Chenille has been sewing up a storm in preparation for the upcoming BrisStyle Indie Designer Market on the 4th September! Strip patchwork purses have been on the agenda and are a new addition to the popular Bubba Chenille range. Made from vintage chenille with vintage fabric linings these versatile little purses are sure to be a big hit. The hardest decision will be deciding what you are going to use it for.....make-up, coins, pencils???


To check out all of Bubba Chenille's awesome products drop into the BrisStyle Indie Designer Market
Saturday 4th September, 9-2pm
St Augustine's Church Hall and Grounds
Racecourse Rd, Hamilton



2 comments:

Me and My 4 Fellas said...

Oh, I love these...I have a couple of them that I use...so great...thanks for the post.

Fashion Purses said...

Hey friend. I think your site is very interesting for me, your site give me some important information,thanks a lot!